Paper Withdrawn/ Cancellation Policy:
All accepted papers of associated journals will be property of "Fast Track Publications ". It is please noted that:
- paper cannot be withdrawn at any condition once it is accepted. This information is already draft to the author when paper was submitted to the journal.
- authors have to wait for review status of his/her paper. It may be reviewed within 02 days from the date of submission.
- accepted paper cannot send by the author for any other journals/ conferences/media that are not associated with FTP . If it is found then FTP may make claim against the concerned person.
- authors have to send all supported documents within given time. Given time may be extended (Max. 05 days) after the permission of Editor In Chief.
- publication fee is fixed which is decided by ''Board of Directors' of IJEMLS. There is no any waive except Editor in Chief/ Vice Editor In Chief. There are common norms for all authors.
- All papers are refereed, and the Editor reserves t…
Paper Withdrawn/ Cancellation:
Authors please noted that paper/article cannot be withdrawn at any condition once it is accepted.